DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Medical Laboratory Testing Services including Cardiac, Molecular Diagnostic and Genomic. Strategies & Trends. Price & Volume Forecasts by Laboratory Department. 2017 to 2022 - Global Version" report to their offering.
A market that just keeps on growing. Clinical laboratory testing is positioned to directly benefit from the explosion in biotechnology, especially genomics. A range of dynamic trends are pushing market growth and company valuations.
- changing demographics
- emerging economies and global prosperity
- biotechnology advances in genetics
- pathogen evolution
- climate change
Exciting technical developments especially in the area of molecular diagnostics and pharmacogenics hold the promise of a dynamic, growing and evolving world market that is moving out of the national and regional orientation and onto a global stage.
Medical Laboratory Services Strategies, Trends and Forecasts 2015 to 2019 - Global Version provides data that analysts and planners can use. Hundreds of pages of information including a complete list of Current 2015 United States Medicare Fee Payment Schedules to help sharpen your pricing. Make facilities planning decisions. Forecast demand for new testing regimes or technologies. Make research investment decisions.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
- Bioscientia Institut fuer Medizinische Diagnostik GmbH
- CA Casyso AG
- Cancer Genetics, Inc.
- Caprion Biosciences
- Clarient, Inc.
- Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc.
- Clongen Laboratories LLC
- CompuNet Clinical Laboratories, LLC
- DL Reference Laboratory
- Diagnósticos da América (DASA)
- Dian Diagnostics
- Miraca Life Sciences, Inc.
- Mount Sinai
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. Overview of a Dynamic Market
3. Trends Driving a Changing Market
4. Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Testing Recent Developments
5. Country Market Sizes - North America 2014 to 2022
6. Country Markets - Europe 2014 to 2022
7. Country Markets - Asia Pacific 2014 to 2022
8. Country Markets - Latin America, Africa & The Middle East 2014 to 2022
9. Global Market Summary 2014 to 2022
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hm395j/medical