FULTON, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sonatype, the leader in software supply chain automation, today launched the Nexus Exchange and announced new Nexus platform integrations with CloudBees, GitHub, Microsoft, Puppet, XebiaLabs, and others.
The Nexus Exchange is an online directory that enables members of the Nexus community to easily promote and share integrations, plugins, and scripts for Sonatype’s portfolio of Nexus products. Currently, the Nexus Exchange offers more than 30 plugins developed by community members and provides resources such as APIs, sample code, and documentation for Nexus Repository and Nexus Lifecycle.
Some of the new community integrations now available on the Nexus Exchange include:
- APT Format for Nexus Repository 3.x, developed by Michael Poindexter.
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services build extension for uploading artifacts to Nexus Repository 2.x, developed by Jason Sholl.
- Puppet Module to install and configure Nexus Repository, developed by the team at HubSpot.
In addition to those developed by the community, Sonatype is also offering new integrations built in-house that include:
- CloudBees-certified Jenkins plugin. With the latest Nexus Platform plugin for Jenkins 2.x, organizations now have access to component intelligence within their continuous integration/continuous deployment pipeline.
- GitHub integration. Access open source governance policy violations and build status updates available through an integration between Nexus, Jenkins, and GitHub.
- XebiaLabs integration. Provides application security and release automation, early, everywhere, and at scale across the DevOps toolchain via an integration of Nexus Lifecycle and XL Release.
“Now more than ever, modern software development teams are shifting left and automating the management and evaluation of open source software components and containers as early as possible in the development lifecycle,” said Wayne Jackson, CEO of Sonatype. “We’re looking forward to continued collaboration with the more than 7,500 active members of the Nexus Exchange. Their ideas and contributions will benefit the entire DevOps community interested in precise component intelligence at scale for all component types and toolsets.”
Sonatype was recently ranked number 30 in the Battery Open-Source Software Index, reflecting its pioneering contributions to the open source community from its work with Apache Maven, the Central Repository, and its Nexus products. The Nexus Exchange will continue to expand access to new technologies through continued contributions from its community.
- Visit the Nexus Exchange
- Join Sonatype’s webinar on May 10th discussing new integrations in the Nexus Exchange
- Read our more about the integrations on Sonatype’s blog
- Learn more about Sonatype software supply chain automation solutions
- Follow Sonatype on Twitter: @sonatype
Last year developers requested 31 billion components from the Central Repository to manufacture the software applications that run the world. Additionally, with more than 120,000 installations, companies around the globe use Sonatype’s Nexus solutions to manage reusable components and improve the quality, speed and security of their software supply chains. Sonatype is privately held with investments from New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Accel Partners, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, Morgenthaler Ventures, Bay Partners and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit: www.sonatype.com