REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ivalua, the global leader in cloud spend management solutions concluded Ivalua NOW 2017, a 2-day conference hosted in New York City, with a global gathering of 300 attendees, introduction of impactful solution innovations, networking and sharing of best practices related to improving control, lowering risk, automating end-to-end processes and realizing savings.
A Global Gathering to Share Successes in Delivering Value Beyond Savings
The 2-day conference was dedicated to Ivalua users and partners sharing successes earned and lessons learned in delivering Value Beyond Savings with the Ivalua solution. The event was attended by 300 customers, partners, guests and analysts from the Americas and Europe.
Creating competitive advantage by leveraging technology to overcome operational challenges was the focal point in the customer-led breakout sessions and roundtables. Some key customer sessions included:
- City of New York – progress and plans to overcome complex procurement processes by leveraging Ivalua’s platform to enable efficiency, transparency and risk management while meeting cost saving objectives.
- Veolia – implementation of an advanced process for Tracking Savings and broader Procurement Performance
- Piramal Glass – success in digitizing the Sourcing and Ordering process in an Asian context
- Credit Suisse – considerations and best practices in implementing a globally compliant source-to-contract and procure-to-pay process in banking industry
- Whirlpool – overcoming vendor master management complexity to improve audit, workflow and processes while digitizing the source-to-pay process
- The Hackett Group – defining Procurement’s Role in Integrated Risk Management and taking leadership within the extended enterprise
- COVEA – leveraging strategic sourcing and contract management to satisfy regulatory requirements and inefficiencies
- CACI – maximizing procurement value delivery across Source-to-Pay process and capturing expected as well as unexpected transformation benefits
- Fannie Mae – how to leverage technology to simplify the source-to-pay process and enable continuous improvements
- KPMG, Consus, Ecovadis and Optis Roundtable – best practices in engaging/collaborating with suppliers
- The Shelby Group Roundtable – how to get highest value/adoption from spend management solutions (internal users & suppliers)
On Track to Deliver Innovation that Matters in Transforming Procurement
Ivalua executives delivered a keynote announcing the 140% new subscription growth in the Americas, 45% increase in users globally and a stellar 100% retention rate for 2016. Advanced industry-specific solutions, process packages, primary supplier and item master data management were also unveiled. Ivalua keynote highlights also include user experience progress report, enhanced analytics and integration capabilities, and the inclusion of artificial intelligence and machine learning to future innovations.
“Ivalua NOW was a fantastic opportunity to not only highlight the company’s successes, but to also unveil game-changing product innovations,” said Daniel Amzallag, CEO of Ivalua Inc. “The event is a stage to inform our community of users and partners that we are dedicated in delivering a modern cloud solution that goes beyond enablement of procurement and towards finding value beyond savings.”