The market for solar power products in India is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 10% through 2022, on account of growing demand for power and increasing focus on reduction of greenhouse gases emissions from the power sector. Development of power transmission and distribution network is projected to increase adoption of grid connected rooftop solar plants in the country through 2022.
With increasing focus of the government on development of renewable energy sector, solar power products market in India is on the verge of expansion. Target for solar power generation capacity in the country has been set at 100 GW by 2022 and this is anticipated to increase development of solar power products in India.
Government provides incentives and subsidies for solar power products such as solar pumps and solar lanterns, thereby boosting their adoption across the country. Moreover, development of solar rooftop PV plants is being supported by various mechanisms such as Feed-In Tariff, Accelerated Depreciation Mechanism, Generation Based Incentives, etc., and this is anticipated to boost India solar rooftop PV market in the coming years. Rising development of solar power generation projects is expected to aid in addressing the growing demand for electricity and in turn boost growth in the solar power products market through 2022.
- Elecomponics Technologies India Pvt Ltd
- Fourth Partner Energy Pvt Ltd
- Scorpius Trackers Private Limited
- Shakti Pumps (India) Limited
- Tata Power Solar Systems Limited
- Topsun Energy Limited
- Vikram Solar Pvt. Ltd.
- Vorks Energy Private Limited
- Waaree Energies Ltd.
- Zenith Solar Systems
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. India Solar Power Market Overview
5. India Solar Power Products Market Outlook
6. India Solar Rooftop PV Market Outlook
7. India Solar Pumps Market Outlook
8. India Solar PV Tracking Market Outlook
9. India Solar Lantern Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. India Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sq2w37/india_solar_power