DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of Jain PharmaBiotech's new report "Cardiovascular Drug Delivery - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
The cardiovascular drug delivery markets are estimated for the years 2016 to 2026 on the basis of epidemiology and total markets for cardiovascular therapeutics. The estimates take into consideration the anticipated advances and availability of various technologies, particularly drug delivery devices in the future. Markets for drug-eluting stents are calculated separately. Role of drug delivery in developing cardiovascular markets is defined and unmet needs in cardiovascular drug delivery technologies are identified.
Selected 82 companies that either develop technologies for drug delivery to the cardiovascular system or products using these technologies are profiled and 80 collaborations between companies are tabulated. The bibliography includes 200 selected references from recent literature on this topic. The report is supplemented with 30 tables and 8 figures.
The following areas are covered in this report:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Methods for drug delivery to the cardiovascular system
- Cell therapy for cardiovascular disorders
- Gene therapy for cardiovascular disorders
- Drug-eluting stents
- Markets for cardiovascular drug delivery
Key Topics Covered:
1. Cardiovascular Diseases
2. Methods for Drug Delivery to the Cardiovascular System
3. Cell Therapy for Cardiovascular Disorders
4. Gene Therapy for Cardiovascular Disorders
5. Drug-Eluting Stents
6. Markets for Cardiovascular Drug Delivery
7. Companies involved in Cardiovascular Drug Delivery
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bhrp5x/cardiovascular
Source: Jain PharmaBiotech