DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Mobile/Portable Printers Market, By Technology, By Output, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022" report to their offering.
The global market of mobile/portable printers is anticipated to cross $15 Billion by 2022. Booming retail & logistics sectors, growing e-commerce sales, shifting focus towards intelligent transportation systems (ITS), coupled with improvement in overall economic conditions are some of the major factors expected to positively influence global mobile/portable printers market over the next five years.
On the basis of technology, global mobile/portable printers market has been broadly segmented into thermal, inkjet & impact. Among these categories, thermal printers dominated global mobile/portable printers market in 2016, and the segment is expected to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well.
Asia-Pacific is the largest consumer of mobile/portable printers across the globe.
Global Mobile/Portable Printers Market 2012 - 2022 discusses the following aspects of global mobile/portable printers market:
- Global Mobile/Portable Printers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Technology (Thermal, Inkjet & Impact), By Output (Barcode Labels, Receipts & Paper Documents), By End User (Retail, Transportation & Transit, Hospitality & Others)
- Regional Analysis - Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Surging Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) Market
- Booming Cloud Printing Market
- Proliferation of Tablet PCs
- Growing Demand for Connected Devices
- Emerging Trend of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Thriving Green Initiative Practices
- Growth in Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Increasing Demand for Smart Mobile Printer
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Toshiba Tec Corporation
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Brother Industries Ltd.
- Canon Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Inc.
- Xerox Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Citizen Systems Japan Co. Ltd
- Sato Holding Corporation
- Oki Printing Solutions
- Ricoh Company Limited
- BIXOLON Co., Ltd.
- Fujitsu Isotec Limited
- Cognitive TPG
- Printek Inc.
- Polaroid Corporation
- Star Micronics Co., Ltd.
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
Martel Instruments Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jb5stl/global