DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "World Cloud Computing Services Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report to their offering.
Cloud Computing is the practice of sharing a network of remote servers which are hosted on the Internet to store, process, and manage data rather than on a local server or a personal computer. It specifically refers to a common storage space through which all the devices in the network can access data simultaneously. The use of Cloud computing technology not only gives cost benefits but also makes applications accessible to all devices in the network at any time and from any location.
The global storage market has recorded revenues of $9.12 billion in 2012 with the growth rate of 16.7% as compared to the revenues in 2011. The major driver for the growth of global cloud computing market is its cost effective services. It has been estimated that an organization can save more than 35% of the annual cost by adopting cloud computing technology.
However, data security is the key restrain for the growth of cloud computing market as organizations believe that their data is more secure in the in-house data centers rather than on a virtual cloud network. Especially, the small and medium scale organizations are more skeptical about cloud technology, which leads to low adoption rate of the technology. The biggest challenge for the growth in the adoption rate of the cloud computing technology is to increase the awareness about its security aspects.
The giants involved in the most promising cloud computing market can be listed as Amazon Web Services, Akamai Technologies, Cisco Systems, Google Inc., IBM Corp, Hewlett Packet, Dell, Microsoft Corp., VM-Ware and Yahoo Inc.
- Highlights decision making process by offering market analysis based on current market situation, expected future trends and market intelligence
- Identification of the market factors in various geographic regions to understand business opportunities
- Analysis of the market based on various segments and forecast of the same from 2013 to 2020 with 2012 as base year
- Identification of key investment pockets for various deployment types, services and geographies
- Identification of key players and their strategic moves
- Implications of the regulations across countries and their impact on the market
- Assessing and ranking of the top factors that are expected to affect the growth of the market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ncs682/world_cloud