DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China EV Charging Station and Charging Pile Market Report, 2017-2020" report to their offering.
Charging Station Ownership in China Increased from 76 in 2010 to 5,600 in 2016 at a CAGR of 104.8%.
China EV Charging Station and Charging Pile Market Report, 2016-2020 highlights the following:
- Industrial policies on car charging station/pile, including policies on subsidies for new energy vehicles, policies on subsidies and rewards for construction of charging piles, the planning for promotion of new energy vehicles, the planning for construction of charging piles, policies on basic electricity tariff of charging and service charges over the next five years;
- Development status of new energy vehicles around the world and in China, including output and sales data in major markets (global, USA, Europe, Japan, and China), and status quo & trends of new energy vehicles (passenger vehicles, buses, logistic vehicles) in China;
- Development characteristics of charging pile globally, covering policies on subsidies for charging pile in major countries, in-depth analysis of charging port standards (America's SAE, Europe's ICE, Japan's CHAdeMO, and China's GB/T), and study of mainstream charging equipment and operators;
- Development of car charging station/pile industry in China, including analysis of 5-year planning for construction of charging pile, particularly profit models and crowdfunding models of charging pile, and driving habits and charging behaviors of new energy vehicle users;
- Construction of charging piles in more than 30 provinces and cities by the end of 2016 and construction plans
- 13 global and Chinese charging operators (operating models, profit models, APP, partners);
- Operation and development strategies of 8 Chinese suppliers of car charging equipment;
- Major Chinese carmakers' strategic layout in charging field and cooperation with charging equipment suppliers and charging operators.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of EV Charging Station/Pile Industry
2 Policies on Charging Infrastructure Industry in China
3 Development of EV around the World and in China
4 Development Status of EV Charging Facilities in Foreign Countries
5 Development of Charging Station/Pile in China
6 Construction of Charging Station/Pile in Major Cities
7 Major Charging Operators in China
8 Major Charging Equipment Suppliers in China
9 Strategic Moves of Major Chinese Carmakers in Charging Field
- BAIC BJEV
- Beijing Huashang Sanyou New Energy Technology
- China Southern Power Grid
- Hangzhou Zhongheng Electric Co., Ltd.
- NARI Technology Co., Ltd.
- Potevio New Energy
- Qingdao TGOOD Electric
- SAIC Motor
- Shenzhen Auto Electric Power Plant Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Golden Highway Technology Co., Ltd.
- Sieyuan Electric Co., Ltd.
- Star Charge
- State Grid Corporation of China
- UTEK New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- XJ Electric Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Tofine Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Wanma New Energy
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mmsn38/china_ev_charging