DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Fleet Management Market - Opportunity and Forecast, 2014-2022)" report to their offering.
The global fleet management market size was $7,755 million in 2015, and is expected to reach $34,629 million by 2022. The cellular system segment is expected to dominate the market from 2016 to 2022. Asia-Pacific fleet management industry accounted for 40% of the market share in 2014, and is expected to show highest growth rate during the forecast period.
End users across the globe invest into fleet management activities to enhance various features of vehicle management solutions and to increase operational competency. Furthermore, rapid urbanization and increase in safety concerns have driven the market growth. However, cost sensitivity among local businesses hinders the growth of the global fleet management market.
By vehicle type, the railway segment dominated the fleet management industry with around 26% market share in 2014. The aircraft segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 26.3% during the forecast period. Based on the communication technology, the market is categorized into global navigation satellite system (GNSS) and cellular system. The cellular system generated around 62% of total market revenue, whereas GNSS segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Among components, the solution segment led the overall fleet management market, in terms of revenue, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 23.5% during the forecast period.
- Global fleet management market size is expected to reach $34,629 million by 2022 at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- The railway fleet management segment dominated the market in 2014, and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR.
- Cellular system segment generated the maximum revenue in 2014, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 23.9%.
- Among industries, the transportation & logistics segment generated the highest revenue, and is projected to continue its dominance.
In 2014, Asia-Pacific was the dominant region, and is expected to grow
at the fastest CAGR, with China leading the market.
- Tomtom N.V.
- Fleetmatics Group Plc
- At&T Inc.
- Mitac International Corporation
- Ibm Corporation
- I.D. Systems
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Freeway Fleet Systems
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Overview
Chapter 4 Global Fleet Management Market, By Component
Chapter 5 Global Fleet Management Market, By Vehicle Type
Chapter 6 Global Fleet Management Market, By Communication Technology
Chapter 7 Global Fleet Management Market, By Industry
Chapter 8 Fleet Management Market, By Geography
Chapter 9 Company Profile
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/np5dff/fleet_management