BERLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The leading IoT conference series is descending on Berlin in a matter of weeks; returning with a larger event and expanded agenda, the IoT Tech Expo Europe will also host co-located events, Blockchain Expo and AI Expo, on the 1-2nd June in the Estrel, Berlin.
Over the two days there will be 10 conference tracks, with 300+ industry leading speakers sharing their use-cases and experiences. Topics include smart cities, IIoT, data analytics, security & privacy, monetization, utilities, manufacturing, supply chain, finance, insurance, retail, machine learning and more. In addition to the expert discussions, the event will host an exhibition of 200+ companies and dedicated start-up zone showcasing the latest technology and innovations.
Hear from industry leading speakers including:
- Thomas Brenner, VP, Digital Life & Research, BMW Group
- Ralf Hagen, Engineering Manager MES/E&A, Nestlé
- Aurelius Wosylus, Director Sales & Partners Germany, Sigfox
- Richard Browning, Oil Trader & Innovator, BP
- Serdar Gürbüz, Digital Innovation Manager, Turkish Airlines
- Niko Hossain, Senior PM / Deputy Head of Automation & Digitization, Lufthansa Cargo
- Kai Gait, Senior Global Digital Director, GlaxoSmithKline
- Christine Billaud, Director Business Tech - Connected Solutions, Volvo CE
- Derek Myers, Group Director, Channel Strategy & Development, Coca-Cola
- Luca Sacchi, Head of Strategic Innovation, SVP, Piaggio Group
- Juergen Hase, CEO, Unlimit by Reliance
- Andreas Mrozek, Global Head, Marine & Terminal Operations (OPS), Hamburg Sud
- Christian Tordo, Deputy Mayor, Economic Development &Digital Innovation, City of Nice
- Jesus Ruiz, Director of Innovation, Banco Santander
- Achim Jedelsky, Head of Processes/IT, Daimler Real Estate
- Leon Zucchini, Data Science Strategy, Airbus,
- Jacob Bejoy, Head of Group Treasury Operations, Deutsche Post DHL
- Dr. Andreas Braun, Global Data & Analytics, Allianz SE
3 co-located events. 6,000 attendees. 10 conference tracks. 300+ speakers. 200+ exhibitors. Start-up zone. Networking.
Register for an Ultimate Pass for access to all the above, including the messenger tool and networking party. Find out more & register here: http://bit.ly/IoTEurope17
To learn more about the IoT Tech Expo World Series, visit the corresponding sites:
IoT Tech Expo Europe – 1-2nd June, Estrel, Berlin
IoT Tech Expo North America – 29-30th November, Santa Clara, Silicon Valley
IoT Tech Expo Global – 2018, London
For speaking, sponsorship and exhibitor enquiries please contact the team at email@example.com or call on +44 (0) 117 980 9023.
NOTES FOR EDITORS
About IoT Tech Expo
The IoT Tech Expo World Series will host top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the Internet of Things arena. It brings together key industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive.