BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oracle HCM World 2017 — Kronos Incorporated today announced the formation of a new cloud collaboration relationship with Oracle that will help to reshape the global human capital management (HCM) market.
- Global organizations with complex workforce needs can benefit from the creation of a new integration between the Kronos Workforce Central suite, the leading global workforce management solution in the cloud, and Oracle’s HCM core human resources (HR) and payroll capabilities.
- The integration will provide a simplified deployment and quicker time to value through deeper functionality across all HCM and workforce management functions and a more engaging user experience.
- The integration creates an end-to-end global HCM solution. Employee personnel data will flow from Oracle HCM Cloud’s core HR module to the Kronos Workforce Central suite, where organizations can benefit from industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, employee self-service, data collection, and labor analytics capabilities. Workforce data is then synchronized with Oracle HCM to process payroll.
- Combined, Kronos and Oracle have tens of thousands of workforce management and HCM cloud customers around the world. The organizations are exploring future integration and development opportunities that will benefit both their existing mutual install base and prospective organizations considering both Kronos and Oracle. Kronos is a Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork.
Charlie DeWitt, vice president, business development, Kronos
“To keep up with the continually evolving business landscape, organizations are demanding tighter integration and a better user experience, not just within their HCM solutions but also across ERP and other critical business systems. By deeply integrating Workforce Central with Oracle HCM Cloud, more organizations will benefit from Kronos’ industry-leading global workforce management capabilities to complete their desired end-to-end experience for Oracle HCM deployments.”
Gretchen Alarcon, group vice president for Oracle’s human capital
management (HCM) strategy
“Oracle and Kronos are bringing together industry leading HR and workforce management cloud solutions to make end-to-end global HCM a reality for large enterprise organizations with complex workforce needs. Together, we can reshape the HCM landscape by integrating talent management, core HR, workforce management, and payroll capabilities in a single, cloud solution that drives better workforce strategy and execution across global operations.”
Lisa Rowan, vice president, HCM and research, IDC
“There is a huge market opportunity for a true, end-to-end cloud HCM solution that will satisfy the complex requirements of large global enterprises. Given the extensive reach of both Kronos and Oracle, including the sizable mutual install base that already exists, this alliance is poised to benefit buyers seeking a global HCM solution.”
- Visit Kronos at Kiosk 40 during Oracle HCM World in Boston, April 11-13.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle’s partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle's growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos, the Kronos logo, and Workforce Central are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.