DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Reprocessed Medical Devices Market Insights, Opportunity, Analysis, Market Shares And Forecast 2017 - 2023" report to their offering.
Growing demand in emerging countries is generating huge scope for the market. In near future, the reprocessed medical device demand is expected to enhance significantly in the developing economies such as India and China owing to growing population base and focus on cost reduction.
In Addition, growing concerns over declining medical waste is also expected to drive the demand for the market in developing countries. Moreover, growing government support to healthcare sector coupled with growing healthcare expenditure is also helpful to boost the market demand in the emerging countries.
The major driving factors encouraging the market demand are high cost saving as well as reduced medical waste, high adoption in various applications such as cardiac applications, reduced cost of reprocessed devices etc. However, there are certain restrictions in the market growth such as hesitation to adopt reprocessed medical devices and lack of suitable regulatory guidelines.
The market is also facing crucial challenges such as high capital investment and strict FDA regulations.
Availability of major players such as Cardinal Health, Centurion Medical Products Inc., GE Healthcare etc. are offering high scope for more innovations in the market which can reduce some effect of quality issues.
Market Drivers& Market Impact
- High Cost Saving As Well As Reduced Medical Waste
- High Adoption in Various Applications
- Reduced Cost of Reprocessed Devices
- Growing Patient Safety Measures in Hospitals
- Hesitation to Adopt Reprocessed Medical Devices
- Lack of Suitable Regulatory Guidelines
- Growing Investment in the Healthcare Facilities
- Growing Demand in Emerging Countries
- High Capital Investment
- Strict Fda Regulations
- Agito Medical As
- Cardinal Health
- Centurion Medical Products Corp.
- Dre Medical
- Ethicon-Endo Surgery
- Ge Healthcare
- Hygia Health Services Inc.
- Integrity Medical Systems Inc.
- Koninklinjke Philips N.V.
- Radiology Oncology Systems Inc.
- Renu Medical Inc.
- Siemens Ag
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9bh3fx/global