NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ellen DeGeneres, the world renowned and beloved television host and entrepreneur, who recently partnered with Royal Doulton, releases a full tableware collection. The ED Crafted by Royal Doulton Collection expands the ED by Ellen brand into contemporary tableware, allowing consumers to embrace and express their own sense of style and individuality through all parts of their lives. The tableware collection is inspired by both Ellen and Royal Doulton’s love for artisanal, yet simple designs.
Ellen’s style and personality, which is a perfect fit with Royal Doulton, sit at the heart of the collection, inspiring each and every pattern, texture and color throughout the relaxed and original designs.
THE TABLEWARE COLLECTION
Handcrafted and artisanal qualities are very much at the forefront, creating a unique collection of eight different tableware designs and a range of mix and match sets that allows consumers to express their own personality through the various elements of the designs.
Featuring four different patterns in four unique colors, the range is inspired by Ellen’s love of nature while highlighting natural imperfections. The textured patterns in the range offer a color palette and texture to suit all interior styles. All items are sold individually ($10-$14.50) or in 16 piece sets ($167).
- Polar Blue – Created with a series of concentric dots and lines, the Polar Blue collection highlights one of Ellen’s favorite words, kindness, adding an element of charm and delight to the collection.
- Cobalt Blue – Featuring a bolder aesthetic, the hand drawn chevrons and lines are reminiscent of batik fabrics and textile prints, which Ellen takes great inspiration from.
- Soft White – With a softer design, this collection has hand drawn lines picked out in a subtle taupe color, creating an understated, classic appeal.
- Charcoal Grey – Showcasing a sophisticated feathered detail, with an organic, natural and timeless feel.
Brush Stroke Tableware
A collection of tableware designs in a selection of four distinct colored glazes - Cobalt Blue, Polar Blue, Charcoal Grey and Soft White. The collection has a hand brushed rim, making each piece unique. Each item in the collection is glazed by hand, revealing the stoneware beneath on the mug and bowl, giving each piece a natural contrast of matte and shine.
The Brush Stroke patterns are sold as 16 piece sets (11” plates x4, 8.5” plates x4, cereal bowls x4, mugs x4) for $167.
Mix & Match Sets (Accent Collections)
Bringing Ellen’s personality to life, the ‘Mix & Match Sets’ features Ellen’s favourite sentiment – love. Three uniquely different illustrated designs create statement pieces for any home. The sets of 4 plates, bowls or mugs are comprised of 4 individual designs in each set, all of which mix together perfectly, but can also be layered back into the rest of the tableware collection.
- Blue Love – The individual ‘Love’ designs of each plate, bowl and mug are inspired by Ellen’s love of nature, showcasing wild flowers and the countryside in cobalt blue illustrations. Made in the same way as the textured patterns, the accents range has the same debossed feel, giving the individual designs depth and tactile beauty.
- Signature – Using artwork inspired by Ellen’s favorite prints, the red, grey and taupe hand drawn graphic details bring to life Ellen’s sense of style.
- Cave Paintings – Unique, hand drawn animal characters are inspired by Ellen’s love for art. The centuries old drawings stand the test of time and add a unique element of interest to any interior.
Create your own bespoke collection of ED Crafted by Royal Doulton, by mixing and matching the individual ranges, for a medley of textures and tones. Discover the full ED Crafted by Royal Doulton Collection that is now available globally.
The ED Crafted by Royal Doulton Collection is priced from $10-$167 and is available at www.royaldoulton.com. Follow the conversation with #EDxRoyalDoulton. For further information, photography or samples please contact Michelle Westcott-Richards, email@example.com or 212.725.9419.
About Royal Doulton
Royal Doulton, established in London in 1815, has been at the forefront of contemporary lifestyle design, setting trends in tableware and interiors. From casual dinnerware to wedding gifts, decorative collectables to urban wall art, the brand is original and eclectic. With a host of designer collaborations with Gordon Ramsay, Barber & Osgerby, HemingwayDesign and more, Royal Doulton is the perfect addition to any home.
Royal Doulton is distributed through premium department stores and independent retailers and wholesalers around the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, Canada, Australia and Ireland. Royal Doulton is also the proud holder of the Royal Warrants by Appointment for tableware and giftware to both Her Majesty The Queen and His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales. Royal Doulton was acquired by Fiskars Corporation in 2015 and is now part of Fiskars’ English & Crystal Living Business.
Established in 1649 as an ironworks in a small Finnish village, Fiskars has grown to be a leading consumer goods company with globally recognized brands including Fiskars, Iittala, Gerber, Royal Copenhagen, Waterford, and Wedgwood. With iconic products, strong brands and global ambitions, Fiskars’ mission is to enrich people’s lives in home, garden and outdoor. Fiskars’ products are available in more than 100 countries and the company employs around 8,700 people in 30 countries. Fiskars is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.fiskarsgroup.com
About ED Ellen DeGeneres
ED is Ellen DeGeneres’ new American lifestyle brand inspired by her iconic style, values and personality. With a passion for interior design, architecture and fashion, Ellen brings her unique vision to this beautifully designed, high-quality collection of women’s apparel, footwear, accessories, bedding & bath and decorative home. The lifestyle brand is real, accessible and every product feels like a personal connection between Ellen and the consumers around the world. EDbyEllen.com