REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ivalua, the leading global Spend Management Cloud provider was recognized by Spend Matters as Value Leader and Customer Leader in the inaugural eProcurement SolutionMap, which selectively charts eProcurement solution providers and scores them on Solution Capability and Customer Value. Further, Ivalua received highest Customer Score of all 14 vendors.
Spend Matters recognized Ivalua as a Value Leader in Deep, Do-it-Yourself (DIY), MEGA and ERP Wrapper Persona. In addition, Ivalua was recognized a Customer Leader in Nimble Persona.
Ivalua Recognized as Value Leader in Spend Matters SolutionMap for the following Personas:
- Deep Persona: for highly sophisticated organizations looking for the best solution for the job; best-in-class functionality with no compromises.
- DIY Persona: for moderate to highly sophisticated organizations with unique process requirements looking for modularity, configurability, integration; supporting flexible, diverse and evolving needs.
- MEGA Persona: for mature, outcome-focused organizations requiring a combination of functional capability/solution enablement; pre-loaded capabilities and content; and tips, tricks and guidance.
- ERP Wrapper Persona: for organizations with strong ERP backbone looking for a new “skin” atop ERP to transform the user experience; strong supplier/content enablement and connectivity.
Ivalua Recognized as Customer Leader in Spend Matters SolutionMap for the following Personas:
- Nimble Persona: for early formation organizations who need speed, efficiency, low price, quick value and a continuous stream of quick “wins.”
“Spend Matters’ practitioner persona-based approach to mapping cloud e-procurement providers to customer needs is unique and transformative,” said David Khuat-Duy, Corporate CEO and Founder of Ivalua. “We are delighted to be recognized as an eProcurement Value Leader by Spend Matters a few months after Gartner recognized us as a Strategic Sourcing Leader in 2017.”
“We are excited that our customers gave Ivalua the highest Customer Score out of 14 providers in the Spend Matters SolutionMap,” said Dan Amzallag, CEO of Ivalua Inc. “Ivalua is now the only provider to be recognized as a Leader in both Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing and Spend Matter’s SolutionMap for eProcurement.”
“Customers responded to questions such as actual performance versus expectations set in the sales process, responsiveness to issues, level of partnering. Then we interpret the rankings into a collection of common personas that reflect the value proposition, solution strategy and customer segment of different procurement organizations to help procurement executives seek providers whose personas best align to theirs. That’s what makes SolutionMap so powerful,” said Jason Busch, Founder and CEO of Spend Matters.
In December 2016, Spend Matters wrote a comprehensive three-part Ivalua Vendor Snapshot in which it noted, “Ivalua is one in a very small group of providers that has built an end-to-end solution on a single technology stack (from the ground up) with sufficient breadth and depth across all key functional areas to enable it to serve as a single technology suite for procurement organizations. Its entire suite was built in-house on a single platform over the last 16 years. For organizations looking to improve overall procurement performance beyond sourcing-led savings and P2P-led compliance, a single platform approach, which goes beyond just functional enablement, can be a major advantage.”
Read the full report here to learn why Spend Matters recognized Ivalua as a Leader in SolutionsMap.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Ivalua’s leading global Spend Management Cloud solution is recognized for Leadership in both the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing and Spend Matters SolutionMap for eProcurement in 2017. Ivalua’s Out-of-the-box Deep Functionality and Configurable Cloud is fast to deploy and enables high supplier and employee adoption. Ivalua has been deployed to manages over $500 Billion in spend. Learn more at www.ivalua.com. Read Ivalua Blog or follow @Ivalua on Twitter