DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies: Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global market for water and wastewater technology should reach $92 billion by 2021 from $72 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0%, from 2016 to 2021.
This report provides an overview of the global market for wastewater treatment technologies, including delivery equipment, instrumentation, process equipment, and treatment chemicals. It analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
Forecasts for 15 products essential for constructing, maintaining, and operating WWT systems in the 40 top global markets; the products are divided into four product groups: primary treatment equipment, secondary treatment equipment, tertiary treatment equipment, and advanced treatment equipment.
- Coverage of delivery equipment (pipes and fitting, pumps, valves and controls); the instrumentation products that have been optimized for use with anaerobic digestion systems, activated sludge systems, nutrient removal systems, and sedimentation systems; and the chemical products group (activated carbon, aluminum sulfate, calcium hydroxide, and specialty chemicals).
- Discussion of industry structure, including market shares.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
- Acciona Agua
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc.
- American Concrete Pipe Association
- American Concrete Pressure Pipe Association
- American Membrane Technology Association
- American Public Works Association
- American Society Of Civil Engineers
- American Water Resources Association
- American Water Works Association
- American Water
- Aqua America Inc.
- Aquafin NV
- Aquantis Gmbh
- Aguas De Portugal
- Asian Water Technology
- Asociacion Espanola De Abastecimientos De Agua Y Saneamiento
- Association Of Water Technologies
- (50+ Others)
Key Topics Covered:
3: Overview Of Water Resources And Billion Dollar Plus Summary Forecasts
4: Treatment Technologies
5: End-User Demand Drivers And Product-Group Forecast
6: Country-Specific Drivers And Product-Level Forecasts
7: Significant Water And Wastewater Treatment Patents
8: The WWT Community
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sv6c8g/water_and