DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Southeast
Asia and Australia-New Zealand Industrial Pumps Market Outlook, 2017"
report to their offering.
This study discusses the 2016 industrial pumps market landscape in Australia, New Zealand, and the Southeast Asian countries of Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Indonesia, and examines what the market will look like in 2017. Its objectives are to:
- Identify technology trends of the pumps market
- Understand the market dynamic
- Analyze the market growth potential and competitive landscape
- Provide a market forecast for 2017.
The study discusses trends in the main end-user industries that will
have the most impact on the pumps market, whether positive or negative.
It looks at the effects of oil prices on individual industries and
countries. The market is segmented into positive displacement pumps,
consisting of rotary, reciprocating, and peristaltic pumps; and
centrifugal pumps, consisting of single-stage, multi-stage, axial and
mixed-flow, submersible, and seal-less and circulatory pumps.
The study includes a revenue forecast, and examines competition between established manufacturers and low-cost companies as the latter try to gain a stronger market foothold. Growth opportunities and calls to action for manufacturers discuss what end users to target and growth hot spots. The top competitors are analyzed, including their presence in each pump segment and main end-user industries.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Segmentation
- Market Overview-Segmentation and Study Scope
3. SEA & ANZ Economic Outlook for 2017
- SEA & ANZ Economic Outlook and Growth Implications
4. SEA & ANZ Industrial Pumps Market Outlook for 2017
5. Key End-User Industry Trends to Watch
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Competitive Analysis
8. Key Conclusions
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5dcwfd/southeast_asia