The global nanosensors market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 92.81% during the period 2017-2021.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global nanosensors market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers the investment made by different companies, organizations, and other institutions in the development of nanosensors. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The latest trend gaining momentum in the market is new discoveries and opportunities for expansion. The global nanosensors market is currently in a nascent stage. Hence, there are a number of new applications of these sensors that are yet to be explored. Scientists and nanotechnology experts across the globe are looking to increase their efforts for discovering new and advanced applications of nanosensors across different end-user industries.
One of the major drivers for this market is rise in demand for sophistication in healthcare. Technological advances have triggered the demand for sophistication in the healthcare industry. Healthcare companies are looking forward to developing efficient and accurate diagnostics systems using nanotechnology. The use of nanotechnology, especially nanosensors in healthcare diagnostics, facilitates speeding up of the diagnostics process, thereby complementing the primary goal of diagnostics to identify a medical problem in the shortest span of time.
- Rise in demand for sophistication in healthcare
- Rise in adoption of nanotechnology
- Availability of affordable nanosensors
- Lead time issues
- Lack of standardization
- Design complexity of nanosensors
- New discoveries and opportunities for expansion
- Emergence of nanomedicine
- Development of nanosensors for industrial applications
- Development of nanosensors for consumer applications
- Rise in popularity of IoNT
- University of Bristol
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Semenov Institute of Chemical Physics (Russian Academy of Sciences) and Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rkfztx/global