DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Industry, Technologies & Markets - 2017-2022" report to their offering.
The market will go through a growth period, sustaining a 2016-2020 CAGR of 5.7%.
15 years have passed since 9/11, and the global Homeland Security & Public Safety technologies and markets are forecasted to go through major shifts. counter Terror and security markets formerly dominated by the U.S. are now moving to Europe and Asia-Pacific. New and maturing counter terror technologies, such as big data & data analysis, advanced sensors, big data-based cybersecurity, video analytics and TETRA & LTE emergency communication, will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities.
This growth is driven by the following dynamics:
- The European terror and migration crisis
- The turmoil in the Arab world, the ongoing conflicts in Iraq, Syria and Yemen, and the Shia-Sunni conflict
- President Donald Trump promised, throughout his campaign, a tough fight against Islamist extremism terror at home and abroad, and to invest in physical security and counter terror
- Climate warming-related natural disasters growth
- Organized crime
- The We Will Invest Whatever It Takes approach of autocratic governments (e.g., China and Saudi Arabia) to avoid regime change
- Cybercrime and cyberterrorism threats
- Agent Video Intelligence
- Airbus Defence and Space
- Alcatel-Lucent (Nokia Group)
- American Science & Engineering Inc.
- Aralia Systems
- AT&T Inc.
- China Security & Surveillance, Inc.
- Cisco Systems
- Cognitec Systems GmbH
- Computer Network Limited (CNL)
- Fulcrum Biometrics LLC
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Getac Technology Corporation
- Hanwha Techwin
- Harris Corporation
- IPS Intelligent Video Analytics
- Iris ID Systems, Inc.
- IriTech Inc.
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- L-3 Security & Detection Systems
- Leidos, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4lrmm6/global_homeland