DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Operational Predictive Maintenance Market Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast, 2017 - 2023" report to their offering.
The global operational predictive maintenance market is expected to grow with the CAGR of 26.2% during the forecast period.
The major factors pushing the market growth are rising big data & IOT market, technological advancements, adoption of cloud by enterprises and increasing broadband penetration. Though, the market has high scope due to increasing demand for real-time streaming analytics and increasing demand from small & medium enterprises.
With the business point of view, there is an increasing need to observe the business in real-time and provide push services and on demand products & services to the customers and adapt to the customer schedules, their places and habits constantly. For example, in retail it creates sense to provide product recommendations rely on current activity of shoppers instead of historic activity.
Market Drivers & Market Impact
- Rising Big Data & Iot Market
- Advancement in Technology
- Adoption of Cloud By Enterprises
- Increasing Broadband Penetration
- Lack of Trained Operators
- Lack of Budget
- Increasing Demand for Real-Time Streaming Analytics
- Increasing Demand from Small & Medium Enterprises
- Compatibility With Legacy Systems
- Emaint Enterprises (Subsidiary of Fluke Corporation)
- Fusionex Analytics
- General Electric
- Ibm Corporation
- Parametric Technology Corporation
- Rockwell Automation
- Sap Se
- Schneider Electric
- Software Ag
- Svenska Kullagerfabriken Ab (Skf)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/99ggn6/global