DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automated Material Handling Market Insights, Opportunity, Analysis, Market Shares And Forecast 2016 - 2022" report to their offering.
The global automated material handling market was estimated to be $28.16 million in the year 2016. It is further estimated to reach $48.26 million by the year 2023.
The global automated material handling market is estimated to grow with the CAGR of 8.0% during the period 2016-2023. The major factors that are augmenting the growth of the global automated material handling market are increasing demand for automated solution, increasing focus towards safe working environment, advancement in technology, reduction in labor cost via advancement in robotics etc.
However, high capital requirement, high maintenance cost of systems and equipments, real time technical challenges are holding back the growth of the market.
- Increasing Demand for Automated Solution
- Increasing Focus Towards Safe Working Environment
- Advancement in Technology
- Reduction in Labor Cost Via Advancement in Robotics
- High Capital Requirement
- Availability of Automated Guided Vehicles On Lease
- High Maintenance Costs of Equipment And Systems
- Increasing Demand from E-Commerce Sector
- Increasing Demand of Customized Agv'S
- Real Time Technical Challenges
- Lack of Skilled Professionals
- Amerden Group
- Bastian Solution Llc
- Beumer Group Gmbh & Co Kg.
- Daifuku Co. Ltd.
- Dematic Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc.
- JBT Corporation
- Jungheinrich Ag
- Kion Group Ag
- Kuka Ag
- Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America
- Swisslog Holding Ag
- Toyota Industries Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zm8h65/global_automated