DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Connected Consumer Survey 2016: Mobile Services and Devices in Developed Asia-Pacific " report to their offering.
This report focuses on aspects of the Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in the developed Asia-Pacific (DVAP) region. In particular, it focuses on respondents' usage of mobile services and devices. The survey was conducted in association with On Device Research. The research was conducted in October and November 2016. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile Internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were 4000 respondents in the region.
This report answers the following questions:
- How strong are operators as smartphone sales channels and how does this relate to consumers' choice of tariffs?
- What is consumers' average spend on handsets and how can operators capture a larger fraction of this spend?
- What impact does 4G have on mobile users' spend and engagement with their smartphones?
- What is the effect of 4G on customer satisfaction in terms of data speed and data allowances?
Survey data coverage:
The research was conducted in October and November 2016. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-Internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender, employment, and regional demographics to that effect. There was a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and 4000 respondents in the region.
Who should read this report
- Operator-based strategy executives and marketing managers who are interested in understanding consumer market trends, the role of operators as smartphone distribution channels, and the impact of differing approaches to pricing in the market.
- Market intelligence and research executives in service providers that are responsible for understanding end-user trends and supporting business units in identifying and addressing new opportunities.
- Equipment/device manufacturers and software providers that want to identify end-user trends in service and device usage and help their operator customers to improve their ability to address market opportunities.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/53px47/connected