DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia Pacific Construction Films Market, 2014 - 2024" report to their offering.
The Asia Pacific construction film market is anticipated to reach USD 29.1 billion by 2024. these films are increasingly being preferred in residential and commercial sector owing to their low maintenance and easy handling attributes.
Rapid urbanization, rising safety concerns and changing lifestyles backed by increasing disposable income in Asia Pacific economies have influenced consumption trends of materials. This has led to increased application scope in fittings and accessories for housing apartments.
Presence of enormous consumer base for housing and low-cost labor backed by broadening of plastic trade has created numerous opportunities for industry participants. The increasing application scope of puncture & scratch resistance films in green building practices has also led to their proliferation in environment control events.
- Asia Pacific construction films demand was estimated at 11.58 million tons in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% from 2016 to 2024.
- Advancements in manufacturing processes and technologies coupled with high quality plastic materials is expected to drive the product demand in coming years.
Rising demand for better-quality crops has created lucrative
opportunities for greenhouse films market in India. India is projected
to grow at the highest CAGR of 8.7% as a result of government funds
being injected into construction sector to support economic growth.
- Laizhou Laixing Plastic Film Co. Ltd.
- Qingdao KF Plastics Co. Ltd.
- Guangdong Jinbang Film Industry & Technology Co. Ltd.
- Arun Manufacturing Services (Pvt.) Ltd.
- GECO Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Asia Polymer Corporation
- Dow Polyethylene Asia Pacific
- Great Cosmo Industries
- Climax Synthetic Pvt. Ltd.
EP Film Industries Sdn Bhd.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Methodology and Scope
2 Executive Summary
3 Variables, Trends & Scope
4 Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
5 Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4bzq2l/asia_pacific