SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Clari today announced over 100 enterprise sales organizations are using its opportunity-to-close platform for improved sales execution and more accurate forecasting. Coupled with a near-100 percent renewal rate and net negative revenue churn, Clari has established itself as the leader in artificial intelligence-enabled sales technologies that address the opportunity-to-close (OTC) process.
In FY2016, Clari passed multiple growth milestones as it became the de facto opportunity-to-close platform for sales teams:
- Significant adoption by large enterprise sales organizations and fast-growing companies including Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Okta, Acxiom, Zendesk, Polycom, Zoom, Tintri, New Relic, Cloudera and Nutanix, with its platform in active use by tens of thousands of sales reps, managers, and execs.
- Nearly 120 million sales deals tracked across Clari’s opportunity-to-close platform.
- Increased headcount by 50 percent to support its growing customer base and fuel its sales effort: in the last 12 months, Clari grew to 90 employees across roles and geographies.
- Added deep expertise to leadership: Marc Silberstrom, formerly of Oracle and Sprinklr, joined Clari as Worldwide Vice President of Sales. David Karel, a marketing leader at LinkedIn, Bizo and SuccessFactors, joined Clari as CMO.
- Recognized among the “38 enterprise startups that will boom in 2017” by Business Insider, and named a finalist for the 2016 SIIA CODiE Awards.
“The ability for sales organizations to effectively turn qualified opportunities into closed business, as well as identify where opportunities fall out of the pipeline continues to be fraught with challenges,” says Mark B. Levinson, VP and Group Director at SiriusDecisions.
“Sales organizations are fed up trying to solve their opportunity-to-close challenges by cobbling together CRM add-ons, BI tools and clumsy spreadsheets,” said Andy Byrne, CEO of Clari. “We're using AI to solve the toughest problems facing the enterprise today, and ushering in a new era for sales technology in the process. Every one of our customers, save one that was acquired, renewed with us, providing demonstrable proof we’re delivering meaningful value.”
Clari solves sales teams’ OTC problems with artificial intelligence
The opportunity-to-close process starts when a lead in a sales rep’s pipeline converts to an opportunity and ends when the deal is signed. Challenges during this process can keep an entire company from reaching its revenue goals: reps spend time chasing deals that won’t convert, managers are frequently caught flat-footed when deals they were counting on to make their number slip, and sales execs face an unacceptable margin of error when forecasting revenue to the C-Suite and shareholders.
Using AI, Clari’s OTC solutions provide sales teams with a complete picture of both real-time activity and historical patterns for opportunity management, pipeline inspection and forecasting by analyzing human behavior and identifying patterns found in CRM, email, calendar and other business systems. As a result, sales reps have unprecedented insights to focus on the deals most likely to close or slip, managers immediately spot pipeline risk and hidden upside deals, and senior-level executives can forecast revenue to the C-Suite with confidence.
By solving the enterprise’s most difficult sales problems, Clari is capturing the attention of sales operations leaders nationwide. More than 500 sales executives are now engaged in Clari’s Exceed professional community dedicated to advancing the sales operations profession. Supported by regional events across the U.S., the Exceed Annual capstone event will be held May 3-4, 2017 at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara with sales operations executives leaders across industry in attendance.
High performing sales teams run their opportunity-to-close process on Clari. With Clari’s artificial intelligence-enabled platform, sales reps know where to focus, managers can immediately spot risk in pipeline, and execs forecast with confidence. Industry leading companies like Box, Juniper Networks, Symantec, Okta, Palo Alto Networks, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise use Clari to make better decisions based on actual sales rep and prospect behavior, and to close more deals predictably. Clari is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. For additional information, visit us at Clari.com and follow us @clarihq.