DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Proton Therapy Market & Forecast, Reimbursement Policy, Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers" report to their offering.
The potential market of proton therapy in United States would be more than US$ 15 Billion by the end of 2021 and it is expected to grow with a CAGR of 6.04 percent in future.
At present the United States holds world's 40 percent of Proton Beam Therapy Facility. In recent time, more research institutes and hospitals are investing in proton therapy to make the technology more accessible to patients.
In this report we have studied the market in two parts: a) Actual Market and b) Potential Market. The report also talks about list of all operational and future Proton Therapy centers; Economics of proton therapy including reimbursement policies. Proton Therapy revenues from 3 companies (IBA, Varian Medical Systems, Elekta) has also been studied in the report.
Key Companies Covered:
- IBA (Overview, Sales Analysis)
- Varian Medical Systems (Overview, Sales Analysis)
- Elekta (Overview, Sales Analysis)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. United States Proton Therapy Market - Actual & Potential Market
3. United States Proton Therapy Patient Number - Actual and Potential
4. United States - List of Proton Therapy Centers
5. United States - Proton Therapy Treated Patients by Centers
6. Proton Therapy - Reimbursement Policies
7. Components of a Standard Proton Therapy Center
8. Global Proton Therapy - Company Analysis (2010-2021)
9. Proton Therapy - Driving Factors
10. Proton Therapy - Challenges
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dsfjsg/united_states