DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "US Financial Subscription - Complete US Industry Financial Content" report to their offering.
This annual subscription to a year's worth of reports is the best choice for valuation, business plans and corporate benchmarking. It offers rock-solid industry financial ratios, balance sheet and detailed Profit & Loss statements at the US national level, including 34 financial ratios and three-5-10 year reports. It also includes the Micro-Firm Profit and Loss series benchmarking sole proprietorships. Updated twice a year.
This product offers access to information on 5,500 industries, a dozen sales classes, corporate and sole proprietor reporting formats.
This unmatched level of US industry granularity includes access to more than 100,000 report options in these series:
- Industry Financial Reports: Rock-solid industry financial ratios, balance sheet and detailed Profit & Loss statements for 5,500 lines of business. US: 3-year, 5-year, and archives of up to 10-years.
Micro Firm Profit-Loss Reports: Startup or sole proprietorship
industry profit-loss and cash flow analysis. Choose from 4,000 lines
of business. 3-year and 5-year reports.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Income-Expense statement - dollar-based
2. Income-Expense statement - percentage-based
3. Balance Sheet - dollar-based
4. Balance Sheet - percentage-based
5. Sources-Uses of Funds
6. Financial Ratios - Cash Flow-Solvency
7. Financial Ratios - Profitability
8. Financial Ratios - Efficiency-Debt-Risk
9. Financial Ratios - Turnover
10. About the Data
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/62kml6/us_financial