DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Ground Penetration Radar Market Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast, 2017 - 2023" report to their offering.
The market has huge potential due to a growing demand for autonomous cars and growing military spending in developing countries. There are some crucial challenges in the market, such as GPR systems are sensitive to noise interference and strict regulations on radar systems.
Geographically, North America is the major revenue-generating region for the market, which is rising due to a growing demand for radar sensors in military applications. Asia Pacific is also an emerging region for the market due to China's growing spending in military & defense.
The availability of major players such as Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Robert Bosch GmbH, US Radar Inc., GSSI etc. in the region is offering scope for more innovations in GPR sensors.
Market Drivers & Market Impact
- Growing Demand for Radars Across the Globe
- Rising Geopolitical Instabilities and Territorial Conflicts
- Rising Need for Assistance, Safety and Comfort Features in Vehicles
- Growing Advancement in Radar Technologies
- High Expertise Required for GPR Surveys
- High Development Cost
- Growing Demand for Autonomous Cars
- Growing Military Spending Across the Globe
- Sensitive to Noise Interference
- Strict Regulations on Radar Systems
- 3D Radar Systems Inc.
- Autoliv Inc.
- Geomatrix Earth Science Ltd.
- Geophysical Survey Systems Inc.
- Ground Penetrating Radar Systems Inc.
- Japan Radio Co. Ltd
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sandberg GPR
- US Radar Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wmmcp6/global_ground.