DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Food Bars in the U.S. (9th Edition)" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, 'State of the Industry' reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Functional and Allergen-Free Food Bar
- Organic Food Bars
- Dieting Trends Favor Future Growth
- Overall Sales Trends
- Cereal/Breakfast Bars Providing Incremental Growth
- Energy/Health Bars Fueling the Industry
- Granola/Snack Bars Advancing at Steady Pace
- Distribution Channels
- Market Shares and Sales Trends for Leading Companies
- Demographic Trends Shape the Industry
- Economy's Impact on Sales
- Greener Practices Save Money and Help Boost Demand
- Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Food Bar Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hbjm35/state_of_the