OCALA, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--REV Group (NYSE: REVG), a $2+ billion manufacturer of industry-leading motor vehicle brands, is pleased to announce the delivery of two E-ONE Custom Industrial Pumpers to the Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
Each pumper is manufactured on an E-ONE custom chassis with the strongest roll cage cab construction in the industry to provide maximum protection and is NFPA 1901 2016 compliant.
Other features include:
- Cyclone® 94” wide medium cab, 220” wheelbase, 162’ cab to axle and 20” raised Vista roof
- Recessed crosslays in the front bumper for better ground level access
- Retractable awning over the pump module for better visibility in direct sunlight
- Enclosed hard suction with rear access from ground level
- 730 gallon water tank capacity
- Extruded aluminum body with full height driver and officer compartments
- 200 gallon Class A foam and 100 gallon Class B foam tank capacity
- 316L SS plumbing provides more resilience in harsh water and weather conditions
- Integrated foam and CAFS (SmartCAFS) 5.0 Foam Logix® systems and independent UHP Foam System.
Saudi Establishment for Safety Equipment (SESE), an E-ONE distributor since 1989, facilitated the sale and will deliver and service these vehicles. “Since 2001 and in collaboration with SESE, our in-country distributer, E-ONE supplied over 85 Specialized Fire Rescue Vehicles to Saudi Aramco,” says E-ONE Vice President of International and Government Sales Sam Itani. “We appreciate Saudi Aramco's confidence in E-ONE and SESE, and look forward to continue serving our valued customer for many years to come.”
SESE's General Manager Rami Fustoc states that “to further support our valued customer, SESE launched a new, state of the art service center in the Saudi Eastern Province. The facility is staffed by factory trained personnel and technicians, and the new workshop includes a comprehensive UL compliant pump test facility.”
About Rev Group
REV (NYSE: REVG) is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. We serve a diversified customer base primarily in the United States through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial and Recreation. We provide customized vehicle solutions for applications including: essential needs (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses, mobility vans and municipal transit buses), industrial and commercial (terminal trucks, cut-away buses and street sweepers) and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles (“RVs”) and luxury buses). Our brand portfolio consists of 27 well-established principal vehicle brands including many of the most recognizable names within our served markets. Several of our brands pioneered their specialty vehicle product categories and date back more than 50 years. Investors-REVG