Viral Conjunctivitis - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Viral Conjunctivitis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 2, 1 and 5 respectively.
Viral Conjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Key Topics Covered:
- Viral Conjunctivitis - Overview
- Viral Conjunctivitis - Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Companies
- Products under Development by Companies
- Viral Conjunctivitis - Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Target
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Viral Conjunctivitis - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Adenovir Pharma AB
- Marinomed Biotechnologie GmbH
- NanoViricides Inc
- Panoptes Pharma GesmbH
- Shire Plc
- Starpharma Holdings Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqdqjl/viral