LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A.M. Best will host its annual Reinsurance Market Briefing at the 2017 Rendez-Vous de Septembre (Rendez-Vous) on Sunday, 10 September, at the Hermitage Hotel in Monte Carlo, Monaco. The briefing will start at 10:15 a.m. and conclude at 11:45 a.m. (CEST).
As the leading open-invitation market presentation event at Rendez-Vous, this briefing is a unique opportunity for reinsurance market insight and opinion ahead of busy bilateral meeting schedules.
At the briefing, senior management and analytical personnel from A.M. Best’s international offices will present A.M. Best’s perspective on the global reinsurance market. Agenda topics include:
- A.M. Best’s trend analysis on the global reinsurance sector;
- Key rating issues impacting all reinsurers;
- Capital management challenges;
- Impact of alternative capital and insurance linked-securities; and
- Global reinsurance outlook and the drivers of future rating actions.
To register online, please click the following link: http://www.ambest.com/events/rmbseptembre2017.
Registration and enquiries can be made by email at email@example.com.
A.M. Best is the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2017 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.