DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Industry Reputation Report: Career Opportunities in Europe" report to their offering.
Find out which industries in Europe are seen to offer the best career opportunities. Drill down on different demographic groups' perceptions to identify reputation weaknesses and improve your recruitment campaigns.
A clear, digestible analysis of 12,000 European consumers' responses to the following questions:
- Which sectors are best / worst at offering career opportunities?
- Which sectors are best / worst at treating workers fairly?
- The analysis covers 13 industries (see chart) and 7 countries (FR, DE, GB, NL, ES, IT, PL) plus data for EU28 overall.
The Report Visualises and Analyses who these Consumers are and how you can Best Reach them Based on the Following Consumer Profile Dimensions:
- Skill levels
- Education levels
- Current Employment status
- Job Search status
- Social Influence levels
Key Topics Covered:
1. Career Reputation Overall
1.1. Overall ranking of Career Reputations by sector
2. Career Reputation by Country (Country Differences)
2.1. Offering Career Opportunities
2.2. Treating Workers Fairly
1. Career Reputation by Consumer Profiles (Demographics, Work Status)
1.1. Offering Career Opportunities
1.2. Treating Workers Fairly
1. Highlights from Country-Level Deep Dives
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/29zqhg/industry