BIRMINGHAM, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)--InMoment, a leader in customer experience (CX) intelligence technology, will host its annual EMEA CX Elevated conference 15-16 May on the campus of Aston University in Birmingham, U.K.
Each year, leaders from top customer experience brands around the world gather to preview cutting edge technologies, explore the latest industry research, and share best practices. This spring’s event features CX technology leaders and keynotes by noted experts, including:
- InMoment Chief Executive Officer Andrew Joiner will open the conference with a keynote address. Chief Technology Officer Derek Newbold and Executive Vice President of Product JD Nyland will speak on the state of CX innovation and demonstrate the company’s new technology.
- Customer experience leaders from Marks & Spencer, The North Face, Tiffany & Co., Revolution Bars, Wilko and others will lead best practice and networking sessions.
- Jo Causon, CEO and executive director of the board for Institute of Customer Service (ICS) will discuss trends and findings on CX across Europe. ICS is an independent, professional membership body with a mission of helping members improve their customers’ experience and their own business performance. Founded in 1994, ICS publishes the UK Customer Satisfaction Index, the authoritative voice on customer experience trends across all major U.K industry sectors.
- Matthew Syed will address Black Box Thinking, a technique utilised by business schools, sports teams and national governments to inspire innovative thinking. Syed is one of the world’s most influential thinkers on the science of high performance. He has provided keynotes, consultancy and thought leadership to many of the most cutting-edge organisations on the planet, including Google, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey, BP, Arsenal FC, Harvard School of Government, Saracens, Insead and Oxford University.
- Lonnie Mayne, CEO/founder of Red Shoes Living will deliver closing remarks.
“Customer experience is no longer a nice-to-have—it has become an imperative for successful brands everywhere,” said InMoment CEO Andrew Joiner. “Our annual conference provides clients with an introduction to pioneering technologies and best practices, ensuring their organisations stay at the top of the CX game by consistently exceeding expectations across every customer, and every market.”
“Our clients are incredibly innovative in leveraging technology and empowering employees to elevate their customer experience,” said VP - Head of Client Services, EMEA, and U.K. Country Manager James Bolle. “The CX Elevated conference provides inspiration for groundbreaking ideas, and an exciting forum for both our team and these leading brands to continue to raise the bar for CX leaders across Europe.”
InMoment™ is a cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence platform, arming brands with compelling customer insights to drive high-value business decisions and relationships with both customers and employees. InMoment’s industry-leading analytics power a full suite of Voice of Customer (VoC), Voice of Employee (VoE), Employee Engagement and Social Reviews & Advocacy solutions. InMoment provides powerful technology, strategic guidance, and related support to more than 350 brands across 95 countries. For more information, visit http://www.inmoment.com.