SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Digital intelligence leader New Relic, Inc. (NYSE:NEWR) today announced that it is launching its FutureStack Global Tour, with events being held in London, Berlin, Sydney, New York and San Francisco. The theme for the tour is “Digital intelligence at cloud scale.” For the first time, New Relic will host its two-day flagship FutureStack event in New York.
FutureStack brings together the innovative teams who are responsible for building and running modern digital businesses (i.e., DevOps and operations teams, developers and solutions architects, business leaders and enterprise executives) for new perspectives on digital intelligence, insights from industry thought-leaders and real-world success stories, trainings to boost New Relic product skills, and networking with peers.
“Our goal with FutureStack is to create the best place for leaders to network, learn and get inspired about how they approach operating a digital business,” said Robson Grieve, CMO, New Relic. “As New Relic has expanded our business and customer base globally, we’re excited to extend the FutureStack experience to more cities than ever – this year debuting new events in Berlin and Sydney.”
Speaking proposals for each of the following FutureStack events are now being accepted here.
FutureStack Tour: London – May 24, 2017, at King’s Place (90 York Way, London)
Featured speakers include:
- British entrepreneur and former 'Dragon' on BBC Two’s business series Dragons' Den – Piers Linney
- Ocado Technology – Anne Marie Neatham, COO
- New Relic – Lee Atchison, ýSenior Director, Strategic Architecture
- New Relic – Patrick Lightbody, SVP Product Management
- Tickets are now available for an optional £20 donation. Ticket proceeds from FutureStack Tour: London will go to Learning to Work, a local organization focused on bringing local employers and education together to inspire young people.
FutureStack Tour: Berlin – June 22, 2017, at andel’s by Vienna House (Landsberger Allee 106, Berlin)
Featured speakers include:
- Allianz X – Albert Stephanyan, CTO
- Planet Sports – Rob Ginda, Head of Online Shops
- CHECK24 Vergleichsportal Shopping GmbH – Oliver Feige, Director of IT
- Tickets are now available for an optional €25 donation. Ticket proceeds from FutureStack Tour: Berlin will go to Gangway, a Berlin organization focused on street-based social work for youths and adults.
FutureStack – September 13-14, 2017, at Sheraton New York Times Square (811 7th Avenue, New York)
- This year, New Relic is bringing its flagship two-day FutureStack event to New York. Event details to be announced.
- Super early-bird tickets are available until May 31 for $395. Price goes up to $495 on June 2 and up to $695 on July 16.
The company also announced two additional stops on the FutureStack Tour, in Sydney, planned for October 2017, and in San Francisco, planned for February 2018.
All events, dates, prices, topics and speakers are subject to change without notice.
For additional information, including topics and tracks, check out our blog.
About New Relic
New Relic is a leading digital intelligence company, delivering full-stack visibility and analytics with more than 14,000 paid business accounts. The New Relic Digital Intelligence Platform provides actionable insights to drive digital business results. Companies of all sizes trust New Relic to monitor application and infrastructure performance so they can quickly resolve issues, and improve digital customer experiences. Learn more at newrelic.com.
This press release contains “forward-looking” statements, as that term is defined under the federal securities laws, including but not limited to statements regarding New Relic’s FutureStack events, including topics, event details, pricing, and benefits of attending. The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements are based on New Relic’s current assumptions, expectations, and beliefs and are subject to substantial risks, uncertainties, assumptions, and changes in circumstances that may cause New Relic’s actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement. Further information on factors that could affect New Relic’s financial and other results and the forward-looking statements in this press release is included in the filings we make with the SEC from time to time, including in New Relic’s most recent Form 10-Q, particularly under the captions “Risk Factors” and “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations.” Copies of these documents may be obtained by visiting New Relic’s Investor Relations website at http://ir.newrelic.com or the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. New Relic assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.
New Relic is a registered trademark of New Relic, Inc.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.