SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Silver Peak, the global leader in broadband and hybrid WAN solutions, announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, has named Silver Peak Unity EdgeConnectSP as a 2017 Unified Communications Product of the Year Award winner.
EdgeConnectSP enables service providers to quickly and cost-effectively bring new, differentiated, managed SD-WAN services to market to expand market reach, create new revenue streams and deliver managed SD-WAN services with SLAs in and out-of-region. Unity OrchestratorSP provides service providers with a multi-tenant orchestration system to globally manage and monitor the performance of all EdgeConnect appliances deployed by customers.
“With more than 350 paid customer deployments and counting, the Silver Peak Unity EdgeConnect SD-WAN solution is the preferred choice for distributed enterprises and service providers seeking a complete solution that fully addresses complex enterprise requirements and enables service tiers to drive service provider revenue and automate service delivery,” said Shayne Stubbs, vice president, service providers and cloud at Silver Peak. “This award serves to underscore our commitment to continuous innovation, enabling enterprises and service providers alike to build SD-WANs that automatically learn and adapt to dynamically changing network conditions and application demands, pushing Silver Peak to forefront of the industry.”
The award winning EdgeConnectSP SD-WAN solution consists of EdgeConnect zero-touch physical and virtual appliances, the multi-tenant orchestrator, Unity OrchestratorSP and an optional Unity Boost WAN optimization performance pack that can be added to EdgeConnect to create a fully integrated value-add tiered services.
- High-Performance: Deliver SLAs over multiple WAN transports in-and-out-of-region
- Fast: Rapid same-day zero-touch provisioning with overlay deployments
- Scalable: Centralized deployment and orchestration
- Extensible: REST APIs for seamless third-party orchestration and OSS/BSS
- Service Agility: Expedited service creation and flexible service-chaining
“It gives me great pleasure to honor Silver Peak as a 2017 recipient of TMC’s Unified Communications Product of the Year Award for their innovative product, Unity EdgeConnectSP,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “Our judges were very impressed with the ingenuity and excellence displayed by Silver Peak in their groundbreaking work on Unity EdgeConnectSP.”
Winners of the 2017 Unified Communications Product of the Year Award will be announced online and highlighted in INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine.
About Silver Peak
Silver Peak is the global leader in broadband and hybrid WAN solutions. Silver Peak offers a high-performance SD-WAN solution that provides secure and reliable virtual overlays to connect users to applications with the flexibility to use any combination of underlying transport without compromising application performance. This results in greater business agility and lower costs. More than 2,000 globally distributed enterprises have deployed Silver Peak broadband and hybrid WAN solutions across 80 countries. Learn more at http://www.silver-peak.com/.
About INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine
INTERNET TELEPHONY has been the IP Communications Authority since 1998™. Beginning with the first issue, INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine has been providing unbiased views of the complicated converged communications space. For more information, please visit www.itmag.com. Follow INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine on Twitter or join our Linked In group. Subscribe or visit www.itmag.com.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.