DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The India 2017 Wealth Report - Wealth Trends and Insights" report to their offering.
India is the 6th largest wealth market in the world. This report provides a comprehensive review of the wealth sector in the India, including HNWI trends, wealth management trends and luxury trends in the country.
- Demographics including city, suburb and sector breakdowns of Indian HNWIs.
- Breakdown of Non-Resident Indian (NRI) HNWIs by country.
- Spending habits of Indian HNWIs, including: collectables, prime real estate, second homes, travel, luxury clothing, luxury cars and behavioral mapping.
- Wealth trends in India over the past 10 years (2006-2016), with forecasts to 2026.
- Independent market sizing of Indian HNWIs across five wealth bands.
- Wealth scorecard - insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth in India.
- HNWI migration trends in India over the past 10 years.
- Detailed review of local wealth management sector, with AuM rankings.
- Review of family offices, foundations and venture capital companies linked to HNWIs in India.
- At the end of 2016, there were approximately 264,000 HNWIs living in India, with a combined wealth holdings of US$3.0 trillion.
- During the review period (2006-2016), Indian HNWI volumes increased by 290% from approximately 68,000 HNWIs in 2006 to 264,000 HNWIs in 2016.
- Indian HNWI volumes increased by 12% over the past year, from approximately 236,000 HNWIs in 2015 to 264,000 HNWIs in 2016.
- Manufacturing is the main industry from which Indian HNWIs have acquired their wealth - it is the primary source of wealth for 18% of local HNWIs. Other important industries for them include basic materials (15%), technology (10%) and financial & professional services (10%).
- At the end of 2016, wealth managers together managed US$78 billion in Indian HNWI funds.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3 Findings from HNWI Database
4 Spending habits of Indian HNWIs
5 The Wealth Management Sector in India
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8bh4ll/the_india_2017