DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Information Technology Services Global Market Report 2017" report to their offering.
The global IT services market is expected to grow from over $950 billion in 2016 to over $1160 billion in 2020.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider information technology market, and compares it with other markets.
Cloud/Software as a Service (Saas) - Over the past five years, cloud software solutions have been gaining acceptance from companies across all industries. Cloud is a software delivery method where a vendor hosts a software application in a remote server and customers can access it through the internet. Cloud software solutions are widely used in customer relationship management (CRM), HR/payroll, project management and accounting software systems. For example, Vodafone is utilizing Salesforce.com's software services to make connections through social media.
Internet of Things (IoT) was the latest trend observed in information technology services as of 2016. The IoT is the network of physical objects like devices, vehicles, buildings and other items which are embedded with electronics, software, sensors and network connectivity that enables these objects to collect and exchange data and has numerous applications. For instance, Microsoft and Rolls-Royce have announced a partnership centering on future Rolls-Royce intelligent engines, which will integrate Microsoft Suite into its service solutions to expand its digital capabilities.
The information technology services market is relatively concentrated, with a number of large, global players. The top five competitors in the market made up around 30% of the total market share in 2016. IBM was the largest competitor, followed by Accenture, HPE, Microsoft, and SAP.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Information Technology Services Market Characteristics
2. Information Technology Services Market Size and Growth
3. Porters Five Force Model
4. PESTLE Analysis
5. Information Technology Services Market Segmentation
6. Information Technology Services Market Regional and Country Analysis
7. Global Information Technology Services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
8. Information Technology Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries
9. Information Technology Services Indicators Comparison
10. Asia Information Technology Services Market
11. Europe Information Technology Services Market
12. Americas Information Technology Services Market
13. Middle East & Africa Information Technology Services Market
14. Oceania Information Technology Services Market
15. Information Technology Services Market Competitive Landscape
16. Information Technology Services Market Customer Information
17. Key Mergers and Acquisitions in the Information Technology Services Market
18. Market Background: Global Information Technology Market
- NTT Data
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w4t6ml/information