BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Service Council™ today announced plans for its 6th Annual Smarter Services™ Executive Symposium set to take place September 11-13, 2017 at the Westin Chicago River North in Chicago, Illinois. The Service Council™ is now accepting early registrations offering both individual and team based programs (event registration).
The 2017 event theme, “Invigorating Service Journeys” will build off previous year’s themes which evangelized an organizational-wide Service partnership and commitment to customer-centricity. This year’s event will place an emphasis on helping organizations at all stages of maturity identify opportunities for improvement. Each of the three days will carry its own theme focused on key journeys: Operational (Day 1), Customer (Day 2) and Commercial (Day 3).
This year’s event will welcome several hundred members and guests of The Service Council™ representing over 50 industries, both in B2B and B2C. Said John Carroll, CEO of The Service Council™, “It is vital that organizations begin to learn from the Customer Service Champions outside of their respective industry.” Carroll continued, “This year’s event will be headlined by keynote presentations and workshops from some of the most recognized brands in customer-centricity. We also look forward to welcoming leading Technology partners including Salesforce.com, GE Digital, Microsoft among others who have enabled many organizations around the globe in achieving Customer Service Excellence.”
“Our objective is to drive a level of personalization and actionability to participants as each session is built on a foundation of recent benchmark research data conducted by the team. Event sessions will help organizations assess where they fall along the maturity curve while allowing all groups to identify and prioritize opportunities for growth and improvement,” said Sumair Dutta, Chief Customer Officer of The Service Council™.
Past Speakers and presentations include:
- “Connecting with Your World” by Wayne Peacock, EVP, Customer Experience of USAA
- “The Globe is Shrinking. Is Your Business Expanding?” by Doug Lipp, Former Head of Training of The Walt Disney Company
- “WOW! with Service” by Erica Javellana, Speaker of the House of Zappos!
- “IT Trends & Threats” by Danilo Elez, SVP, Service & Jon Barr, Americas Head of IT & Business Process Change of KONE Corporation
- “Service for Champions” by Rick Mears, VP, Guest Services of San Francisco Giants
- “Why Customer Experience & Loyalty Matter in A Transactional Engagement Model” by Renee Cacchillo, VP, Service Delivery of Safelite AutoGlass
The Service Council™ would like to briefly, yet appropriately, thank its 2017 Sponsors including:
- Infinity: Salesforce.com, ServiceMax from GE Digital
- Sponsor+: Astea, ClickSoftware, Microsoft, Syncron
- Sponsor: Coresystems, IFS, Trimble, Zinc
About The Service Council
The Service Council™ is a leading research and advisory firm whose mission is to build and support a platform for the community of service and customer management executives. This platform enables these business executives to benchmark their organization against service leaders, validate their service and support strategy through experiential learning, and seek guidance on the latest trends impacting service and customer support strategies.