DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Australia New Zealand (ANZ) Managed Security Services Market, Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
This research study provides an analysis of the Asia Pacific Managed Security Services (MSS) market.
Market overview and adoption trends, market forecast (2015-2020), drivers and restraints, market share and competitive analysis, growth opportunities and call to action, regional breakdown analysis and MSS vendor analysis have also been provided for the APAC MSS market.
Scope of the Report:
- Managed Security Services. Segmented into hosted security services and CPE-based management/monitoring services.
- Geographic scope: Asia Pacific
- End-user scope: Enterprise horizontals (large businesses and small and medium businesses) and Enterprise verticals (BFSI [banking, financial services, and insurance], manufacturing, government, education, service providers, and others).
Key Questions Answered:
- Is the MSS market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing market participants structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will MSS continue to exist, or will other solutions and services take its place?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Will the services replace the product markets?
What is the market demand for new services such as forensic and
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Forecasts and Trends
3. Managed Security Services Vendor Analysis
4. Other Notable Managed Security Service Providers
5. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
6. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5c49qq/australia_new