DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Interstitial Cystitis - Epidemiology Insights - 2023" report to their offering.
Interstitial Cystitis - Epidemiology Insights - 2023 report provides an overview of the disease. The report includes global forecast of epidemiology of Interstitial Cystitis till 2023. Interstitial cystitis (IC) also known as painful bladder syndrome is a chronic disease that results in recurring discomfort or pain in the bladder and the surrounding pelvic region. This is considered as multiple bladder condition as it can lead to many other problems.
Current studies estimate that 2.7% to 6.5% of women in the United States have symptoms consistent with a diagnosis of interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome (IC/BPS). PBS/IC is more common in women, with a female/male ratio that ranges from 5:1 to 10:1 and the Median age at diagnosis is 42 to 46 yr old whereas men are diagnosed at a younger age.
According to research, the number of Incident Probable IC cases in 7 major markets is expected to reach 1,97,086 cases in 2023. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house Forecast model analysis by our team of industry experts.
Scope of the Report:
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Interstitial Cystitis scenario.
- Review of the key market drivers and barriers.
- To understand the regulatory scenario in major markets.
The report covers the detailed global historical and forecasted
Interstitial Cystitis Epidemiology covering United States, Europe
(Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from
Key Topics Covered:
- Report Introduction
- Interstitial Cystitis (IC)
- Risk Factor
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Assumptions and Caveats
- Interstitial Cystitis(IC)/ Bladder Pain Syndrome (BPS) Geography wise Incident Probable IC Cases
- 7MM Incident Probable IC Cases in 2016
- 7MM Incident Probable IC Cases in 2023
- Incident Cases of Interstitial Cystitis in Japan
- Market Drivers
- Market Barriers
- Unmet Needs
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p3nz7w/interstitial