DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Germany Homeland Security & Public Safety Market - 2017-2022" report to their offering.
Based on 6 months of intensive research, interviews and analyses, we forecast that the 2015-2020 market will grow at a CAGR of 16.3%, a 430% hike from the 3.8% CAGR during 2000-2015. 2015 will probably be remembered as a watershed year for Germany's internal security market, with a number of different developments converging to mark a major turning point.
"Germany Homeland Security & Public Safety Market - 2017-2022" report is the most comprehensive review of the market available today. It provides a detailed and reasoned roadmap of this growing market.
German Homeland Security Immigration Enforcement & Public Safety markets since in most cases, products and services have dual or triple use applications and present the same business opportunities (e.g., biometric modalities are used for the following three sectors: counter-crime, immigration enforcement and counter terror).
Scope of the Report
By 9 Vertical Markets including:
- Airport Security
- Smart Borders, Immigration Enforcement & Border Security
- Intelligence Agencies
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Police Modernization & Other 1st Responders
- Public Events & Safe City
- Building & Perimeter Security
- CBRN Security & Safety
- Other Vertical Markets(including: Maritime Security, Mass Transportation Security and Oil-Gas Industry Security)
By 3 Revenue Sources including:
- Products Sales
- Maintenance & Service, Upgrades, Refurbishment
- Planning, Training and Consulting
By 9 Technology Markets including:
- Counter Terror & Crime IT
- Communication Systems & Devices
- Video Surveillance Technologies
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Border & Perimeter Security Technologies
- Explosives & Weapons Detection Technologies
- Other Technologies (including: C2/C4ISR Systems, NLW, Counter IED, Personal Protective Gear and more)
- ADT Security Services
- AeroVironment Inc.
- Agent Video Intelligence
- Airbus Defence and Space
- Alcatel-Lucent (Nokia Group)
- American Science & Engineering Inc.
- Aralia Systems
- AT&T Inc.
- Augusta Systems
- Avigilon Corporation
- BioLink Solutions
- Bollinger Shipyards, Inc
- Bosch Security Systems
- Bruker Corporation
- DRS Technologies Inc.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Elsag Datamat
- Emerson Electric
- Finmeccanica SpA
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fv2wrb/germany_homeland