DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Belgium Homeland Security & Public Safety Market - 2017-2022" report to their offering.
This report forecasts a 2015-2020 market CAGR of 13.4%, four times the country 2000-2015 CAGR.
"Belgium Homeland Security & Public Safety Market - 2017-2022" is the most comprehensive review of the Belgian Homeland Security & Public Safety market available today. It provides a detailed and reasoned roadmap of this growing market.
The report covers both the Belgian Homeland Security & Public Safety markets since in most cases, products and services have dual or triple use applications and present the same business opportunities (e.g., police equipment is used for three sectors: counter terror, counter crime and illegal immigration).
Scope of the Report
By 9 Vertical Markets including:
- Airport Security
- Smart Borders, Immigration Enforcement & Border Security
- Intelligence Agencies
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Police Modernization & Other 1st Responders
- Public Events & Safe City
- Building & Perimeter Security
- CBRN Security & Safety
- Other Vertical Markets (including: Maritime Security, Mass Transportation Security and Oil-Gas Industry Security)
By 3 Revenue Sources including:
- Products Sales
- Maintenance & Service, Upgrades, Refurbishment
- Planning, Training and Consulting
By 9 Technology Markets including:
- Counter Terror & Crime IT
- Communication Systems & Devices
- Video Surveillance Technologies
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Border & Perimeter Security Technologies
- Explosives & Weapons Detection Technologies
- Other Technologies (including: C2/C4ISR Systems, NLW, Counter IED, Personal Protective Gear and more)
Companies Mentioned (Partial List)
- AeroVironment Inc.
- Agent Video Intelligence
- Airbus Defence and Space
- Alcatel-Lucent (Nokia Group)
- American Science & Engineering Inc.
- Aralia Systems
- AT&T Inc.
- Augusta Systems
- Avigilon Corporation
- BioLink Solutions
- Bollinger Shipyards, Inc
- Bosch Security Systems
- Cisco Systems
- Cognitec Systems GmbH
- Computer Network Limited (CNL)
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- DRS Technologies Inc.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Finmeccanica SpA
- Fulcrum Biometrics LLC
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4hjrph/belgium_homeland