DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Sulphides Market in United States: Business Report 2017" report to their offering.
The report presents an analysis of the sulphides market in the United States.
- Brief country profile includes general information and the main economic indicators and specifies the business environment in the United States.
- Sulphides market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated.
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices.
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country.
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders' databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS
2. SULPHIDES MARKET IN UNITED STATES
2.1. Overview of sulphides market
2.2. Producers of sulphides, including contact details and product range
3. UNITED STATES' FOREIGN TRADE IN SULPHIDES
3.1. Export and import of sodium sulphides
3.2. Export and import of zinc sulphide
3.3. Export and import of cadmium sulphide
3.4. Export and import of other sulphides and polysulphides
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. SULPHIDES CONSUMERS IN AMERICAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Sulphides in United States
5.2. Sulphides consumers in United States
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g4x8n3/sulphides_market.