DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Critical Power and Cooling Market, Power Solution by Type and End Use, Cooling Solution by Type - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The critical power and cooling market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.88%, from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 25.80 Billion by 2021.
A rise in digitalization and cloud computing leading to an increase in demand for data centers, increasing demand for improved cooling efficiency in data centers, a need to reduce anomalies in power supply, and regulations and initiatives by institutes and associations are the major factors driving the market.
The report segments the critical power market, by type, into UPS, generators, and others (converters, inverters, transfer switches, power transfer switching, breaker transfer pairs, generator paralleling breakers, and switch transfer pairs). The cooling solutions market has been segmented, by type, into air conditioning, chilling units, cooling towers, liquid cooling systems, and others (economizer systems, control systems, pumping units, humidifiers, and air coolers).
The report segments the critical power market, by end-user, into industrial, commercial, IT and telecommunication, government and defense, and transportation. The end-users of the cooling solutions market include industrial, commercial, IT and telecommunication, transportation, and others (government buildings and military applications).
- Improving Cooling Efficiency in Data Centers
- Rise in the Number of Data Centers Due to Rise in Digitalization and Cloud Computing is Driving the Demand for Critical Power and Cooling
- Anomalies in Power Supply
- Regulations & Initiatives By Institutes
- Erratic Power Supply and Shortage of Electricity in Regions
- High Investment Cost
- Increasing Need for Power Generation Led By Industrial Growth in Asia-Pacific
- Growing Requirement for Modular Data Center Cooling Approaches
- Environmental & Health Hazards
- High Levels of Energy & Water Consumption By Cooling Equipment
- Supply Chain
- AC Power Corp. (Preen)
- Airedale International Air Conditioning, Ltd.
- Asetek A/S
- Connexa Energy
- Critical Power
- Cyber Power Systems
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Delta Electronic, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- Falcon Electric, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- ICS Cool Energy Limited
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Nortek Air Solutions, LLC
- Piller Group GmbH
- Riello Elettronica Group
- Rittal GmbH & Co. Kg
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- SPX Corporation
- Stulz GmbH
- Vertiv Co.
- Xiamen Kehua Hengsheng Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/btsqls/critical_power