DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "A Guide to E-Commerce Payments in Brazil: A Practical Guide to Brazil's Local Payment Landscape" report to their offering.
This report offers detailed analysis of the e-commerce market in Brazil from the payments and cross-border transaction perspective. Many e-commerce merchants seek to collect payments offshore in Brazil and this leads to low approval rates and access to only a small percentage of the total addressable Brazilian e-commerce market. This report explains how merchants and payments industry professionals targeting Brazil can maximize e-commerce revenues from this market.
Reasons to Buy:
- A detailed description of Brazil's e-commerce payment landscape and local payment methods
- An analysis of various go-to-market strategies from a payments perspective, specifically with regard to opening a local entity
- Detailed profiles of 16 leading payment providers offering local payment processing in Brazil. Profiles include number of merchants, number of monthly transactions, full service offering, penetration of mobile, fees, services offered to international merchants, supported go-to-market strategies, overall competitive advantage, and other metrics merchants need to choose a suitable payments partner
Key Topics Covered:
- Gateways and Payment Service
- Providers in Brazil
- Introduction and Methodology
- Payment Gateway Profiles
- Payment Gateway
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8364x8/a_guide_to