SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for IT solution providers, announced today availability of DesignXpert® v18.0. Based on a completely redesigned user interface, Netformx DesignXpert enables IT solution providers, including service providers, systems integrators, and the vendors themselves, to create—with a single powerful tool—accurate multivendor proposals and validated IT designs and solutions for their Enterprise customers. DesignXpert is part of the Netformx Digital Ecosystem-as-a-Service (ESaaS) that enables solution providers to design, analyze, and sell IT offerings from pre- to post-sales while unlocking key customer and business insights.
The new features available in Netformx DesignXpert v18.0 increase productivity through powerful, automated collaboration across the entire Sales organization.
The Netformx ESaaS increases profitability by enabling Design, Sales, and Sales Operations teams to collaborate efficiently. It integrates Netformx applications as well as third-party solutions; automates and orchestrates Sales workflows end-to-end; provides business analytics; and enables centralized cloud-based storage and sharing of projects and data. Netformx DesignXpert automates the collaborative, design process while leveraging the Netformx KnowledgeBase™, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world.
DesignXpert v18.0 works seamlessly with workflow orchestration provided by the Netformx ESaaS to speed proposal generation. It enables solution designers to automate working with the Sales organization. Designers can:
- Automatically upload saved projects to the cloud-based Netformx repository or to a private cloud
- Quickly share projects with other users in the organization
- Streamline current Sales workflows, automatically sending proposals to salesforce.com and notifying the sales team of next actions
Additional new DesignXpert features include:
- Flexibility to customize the DesignXpert desktop environment to expose only frequently used features, reducing visual clutter
- Redesigned user interface for better feature access and more intuitive experience
- Seamless transition to new database structure to make it easier to open projects
- Improved management of non-valid and non-validated SKUs, including explicit identification of non-valid devices
- Improved alignment with vendor evolution paths, such as easier SKU conversion and replacement, and enhanced integration with online services
“The new DesignXpert v18 user interface gives me total control over how DesignXpert presents the entire user interface to me, which means I can customize exactly what I want to see, making it much easier for me to work,” said Scott Lyons, Senior Solutions Engineer – Cisco Practice at Black Box Network Services. “Since there is less visual complexity and clutter I can work more quickly and more efficiently, and get quotes out to my customers even faster than before. I also like the updated look and having more real estate to work with.”
“The Netformx ESaaS empowers solution providers throughout the business cycle with a closed loop process of design, analyze, sell, analyze again, design, and so on,” said Melissa Borza, Vice President of Marketing and Product Strategy at Netformx. “The new DesignXpert collaboration features and the Netformx ESaaS integrate design and business functions into a coordinated whole that results in won deals and happy customers.”
- Netformx enables solution providers to reduce time-to-quote 80% and reduce implementation error rates by 99%.
- Channel partners leveraging Netformx solutions report profitability increases of over 1% and in some cases over 5%.
- The Netformx Digital Ecosystem-as-a-Service (ESaaS) enables solution providers to win more deals and successfully implement technology solutions while maximizing profitability.
- Netformx DesignXpert enables solution providers—with a single powerful tool—to create accurate multivendor proposals and validated designs and solutions that result in higher win rates and happier customers.
- Netformx ChannelXpert drives profitability with automated supply chain and incentive program management and provides DesignXpert users insight into vendor discounts during the design creation phase.
- Netformx Discovery, a standalone product that is also included in DesignXpert creates a baseline and audit of a customer’s actual network and provides insights on technology upgrade, replacement, and enhancement opportunities.
- Using Netformx award-winning solutions, over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries design and sell winning multivendor solutions with reduced errors, resulting in satisfied customers and more profits.
- “Transformation and digitization: the impact on enterprise sales” an article by Ittai Bareket, Netformx CEO, in Pipeline Publishing Magazine
- “Turning Sales Excellence from a ‘Black Art’ into a Science” an article by Martin Creaner in Intercomms Magazine
- “Netformx Helps Solution Providers to Increase Sales Proposal Profitability”, a video interview of Netformx CEO, Ittai Bareket, by TMC
- “Uncover hidden profits in the enterprise network sales process with business intelligence, analytics, and automation”, an article in Connect World – ICT Global Magazine
- Frost and Sullivan's "Error-free Design: Why Owning Service Complexity Benefits the Business"
- Netformx Ecosystem: Gain actionable insights through automated processes, cooperating applications, and shared data, integrated across your workflow.
- Netformx DesignXpert: Create accurate proposals and validated designs and solutions.
- Netformx Discovery: Create a baseline of your customer’s network to drive more business.
- Netformx customer case studies
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Netformx is the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for solution providers. Netformx delivers an Ecosystem-as-a-Service (ESaaS), which enables IT solution providers to design, analyze, and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions to Enterprise customers, while operating their businesses profitably. Netformx accelerates solution provider profits by providing powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. The result is increased competitiveness and productivity across the sales lifecycle.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including ALE, AT&T, Bell Canada, British Telecom, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, Insight, Juniper, Optus, Orange Business Services, Sprint, and Telstra. The comprehensive Netformx KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, ALE, Brocade, EMC, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, and Riverbed. The wide-ranging, up-to-date data enable our customers to quickly create accurate designs and proposals and to maximize profitability.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.