DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Biopharmaceutical Analytical Instrumentation Market, Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global biopharmaceutical analytical instrumentation market generated a revenue of $1,092 million in 2015 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% from 2015 to 2022. The biosimilars segment, which is expected to reach $35 billion in 2025, will strongly drive the biopharmaceutical analytical instrumentation market. Strong analytical techniques will be used in the analysis of biosimilar drugs to improve product quality.
Emerging economies' strong penetration into the global biosimilars segment will drive the need for analyzers. Key manufacturers are expanding their capabilities in these regions to bring advanced infrastructure to these markets. Complex biopharmaceutical processes demand advanced method solutions. A combination of sensitive instruments, smart software, and advanced methods will lead to the successful deployment of practices.
Key Questions this will Answer:
- What is the most important requirement from customers?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is the market ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the current solutions meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- Bruker Optics
- HORIBA Scientific
- Ocean Optics
- Shimadzu Scientific
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints Total Biopharmaceutical Analytical Instrumentation Market
4. Forecasts and Trends Total Biopharmaceutical Analytical Instrumentation Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis Total Biopharmaceutical Analytical Instrumentation Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Future of the Biopharmaceutical Analytical Instrumentation Market
8. Mass Spectrometers Segment Analysis
9. Chromatographs Segment Analysis
10. Molecular Analysis Spectrometers Segment Analysis
11. Elemental Analysis Spectrometers Segment Analysis
12. North America Breakdown
13. Europe Breakdown
14. APAC and ROW Breakdown
15. India Breakdown
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c7qzrv/global.