DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North American Generator Set Market, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The focus of this research service is to analyze the drivers and restraints that affect the growth of the North American generator set market. Factors including increased awareness among customers, higher power demand, unreliable grid infrastructure, and more severe and unpredictable power outages are likely to drive the demand for generator sets during the next 5 years. The study also addresses the future and present market opportunities in North America (United States and Canada) as well as the challenges faced by industry participants in a rapidly changing environment.
The current market size for 2016 is provided for each segment and forecasted till 2021. Forecasts by competitive revenues and unit shipments for natural gas generators and diesel generators are also provided.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing and at what rate? What is the anticipated growth between 2016 and 2021?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Is there any development with the products/segments offered today?
- Are the generator sets offered today meeting customers' needs, or is additional development needed?
Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need
partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges - Drivers and Restraints: Total Generator Set Market
4. Forecasts and Trends Total Generator Set Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Generator Set Market
6. Diesel Segment Breakdown
7. Gas Segment Breakdown
8. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3wstk8/north_american