DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "France Homeland Security & Public Safety Market - 2017-2022" report to their offering.
France Homeland Security market will grow at a CAGR of 15.6%, a dramatic growth from the 3.7% CAGR during 2000-2015.
France Homeland Security Market is in transition. The November 13, 2015 Paris well-planned terror attack demonstrated that the present French security and intelligence apparatus does not have the resources to address future ISIS terror challenges. A major overhaul of France's internal security infrastructure and funding is already underway.
As stated by the French president, the government is fully aware of the fact that France is facing problems with a far greater reach than its economic ones. ISIS terror threats coupled with the surge in arrival of millions of migrants to Europe are alarming facts that show no signs of declining. Apart from declaring a 6-month state of emergency, the president guided the government to fund whatever is necessary to combat terrorism.
The two-volume + one France Homeland Security & Public Safety Market - 2016-2022 report is the most comprehensive review of France's internal security market available today. It provides a detailed and reasoned roadmap of this growing counter terrorism market.
Counter Terror & Public Safety Market is boosted by the following drivers that will transform and drive France's security market over the 2016-2022 period:
- The transformation of France's security infrastructure is best expressed in the words of President, Francois Hollande: France is at war. They (security measures) will necessarily result in extra spending, but under these circumstances, I believe that the security pact will have precedence over the (economic) stability pact.
- Up to 1,600 French nationals traveled to fight in Syria and Iraq and approximately 2,000 French citizens are involved in extremist Islamic cells in France.
- Europol estimates that up to 5,000 European jihadists have returned to the continent after obtaining combat experience on the battlefields of the Middle East.
- France is caught between a rock and a hard place - if it remains a country with inadequate counter terror funding and homeland security budget.
- France's market for security & safety products is sophisticated and well served. Local defense and security companies are well entrenched in the French homeland security market. Even with a preference for locally manufactured products, foreign security products can usually strongly compete on the basis of price and innovation. They do not encounter any direct trade barriers or quotas. Non-tariff, indirect trade barriers may be the approval process of dual-use goods, which include various security market products.
- This France Homeland Security Market report is a resource for executives with interests in the industry. It has been explicitly customized for the security industry and government decision-makers in order to enable them to identify business opportunities, developing technologies, security market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Companies Mentioned (Partial List)
- ACTi Corporation
- Airbus Defence and Space
- BAE Systems
- BioEnable Technologies Pvt Ltd
- BioLink Solutions
- Bollinger Shipyards, Inc
- Bosch Security Systems
- Cisco Systems
- Cognitec Systems GmbH
- Computer Network Limited (CNL)
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- DRS Technologies Inc.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Elsag Datamat
- Fulcrum Biometrics LLC
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Getac Technology Corporation
- Hanwha Techwin
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nv3z5g/france_homeland