DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Evaluating the Demand Outlook for Backhoe Loader Market in India by 2020" report to their offering.
Demand for backhoe loader increasing at a healthier pace than that was seen in early 2007 onwards and we anticipate the demand to touch new high of 3400-3500 per month. Our recent conversations with both buyers and suppliers of construction equipment are pointing towards significant recovery from FY17-18 and the industry expects to further build on this momentum when getting into FY18-19.
The report "Demand Outlook for Backhoe Loader Market in India by 2020" will help companies to get a view on emerging demand in different optimistic to realistic scenario. Report will provide segmentation of these demand by state, region and end use application. It will also provide benchmarking of Backhoe loaders offerings from different OEMs to provide a view on whether product based selling or solution based selling is the future. Report will be data, analysis and insights oriented and will be handy for companies to plan their capacity utilization in the times to come.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
4. Factors that drive demand for C&E equipment in India
5. Backhoe Loader Market Landscape in India
6. Backhoe Loader Market Size & Share 2015-16
7. Usage norm for Backhoe loader across different industries
8. Key future growth drivers
9. Benchmarking/Comparison of Backhoe loaders of different OEMs
10. Competitive Analysis of OEMs in India market: Backhoe Loader Market Size & Share Projections 2019-20
11. Company Profiles
- Case NH
- Tata Hitachi
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/czh8tw/evaluating_the