DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Artificial Intelligence Opportunities in Retail, 2017" report to their offering.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are terms which refer to the latest tools and technologies in predictive and statistical data analysis. While there are a number of older applications which use data analytics, exponential hardware and software research progress has brought us to an inflection point where artificial intelligence functions are cheaper, simpler to implement, and vastly more powerful than their predecessors.
Companies across the retail industry are testing and implementing different applications of artificial intelligence from price and process optimization through to new models of customer interaction.
Collecting and harnessing data matters; technology driven firms are leading in all growth metrics, and those that utilize artificial intelligence have compounding customer value as each new piece of customer data optimizes and improves predictions and recommendations. The most valuable position for any retail business in the face of these challenges is building a strong customer experience. Maintaining this customer relationship is the only defensible competitive advantage against the industry shaping forces of artificial intelligence.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer:
- What is artificial intelligence and why is it relevant to the retail sector?
- What are the key applications of artificial intelligence for retail sector participants?
- Who are the key providers of artificial intelligence services to retailers?
What best practices can be determined from successful strategies using
artificial intelligence in retail?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Foundations-Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep Learning
3. Artificial Intelligence Use Cases in Retail
4. Companies to Watch Using AI in Retail
5. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
6. Key Takeaway
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j948kz/global_artificial